Things to do in Williston, ND
Four Points Williston is conveniently located near the area's most popular shopping, dining, and entertainment. Just three miles from Sloulin Field International Airport (ISN), our hotel provides easy access to the top things to do in Williston, ND such as the James Memorial Art Center, Frontier Museum, Eagle Ridge Golf Club, and more.
- Cut Bluff Overlook - Check out this historic site commemorating Lewis and Clark's campsite, located on the banks of the Missouri River.
- Eagle Ridge Golf Club - Hit the links at this 18-hole public golf course, located just over one mile from our hotel.
- Fort Buford State Historic Site - Explore this historic United States Army Post, located at the intersection of the Missouri and Yellowstone Rivers.
- Fort Union Trading Post National Historic Site - Step back in time to the 19th century when you visit this historic trading post located a short drive from our hotel.
- Frontier Museum - Explore this local museum that features a rural church, two-story home, restored depot, country school, and exhibit.
- James Memorial Art Center - Enjoy an afternoon checking out a new exhibition, or take an art class or workshop at this popular art center.
- Missouri-Yellowstone Confluence Interpretive Center - Learn all about these two mighty rivers during an outing to this educational museum.
- Painted Woods Sporting Complex - Spend a day at Painted Woods Sporting Complex, the largest shooting range in the Bakken area.
- Williston Area Recreation Center - Better known as the ARC, this recreation center features a waterpark, FlowRider surf simulator, batting cages, a mock golf driving range, and much more.
- Band Day - Thousands of people showed up for Band Day this year, lining 18th Street, Second Avenue West, and 11th Street to see more than 100 marchers.
- Chokecherry Festival - Since 2007, this community event features good food, great music, vendor booths, a 5k run, midnight movie in the park and more. Completely family friendly, this festival features an extensive Kid Zone on Saturday dubbed the "Chokecherry Pit" and a chokecherry pit spitting contest.
- Upper Missouri Valley Fair - Enjoy carnival rides, animals, live music, delicious food and more.
- Dirt Racing at Fairgrounds - Enjoy a day full of racing then come back and relax with us.
- Paddlefishing - Paddlefishing is the thing to do in Williston. Enjoy the snagging season with us.
Monumental Midwestern Weekend
Explore the best of the Midwest during your stay at Four Points Williston. The Fort Union Trading Post in Williston is just one stop on the SPG Weekends Monumental Midwestern tour of the best historic sites to visit in North Dakota, Oklahoma, and Kansas. From museums to national parks, and sculptures, discover the rich history of the Midwest starting right here in Williston.