Things to do in Williston
Four Points Williston is centrally located near the area's most popular shopping, dining, and entertainment. Just three miles from Sloulin Field International Airport (ISN), our hotel provides easy access to the top things to do in Williston, such as the James Memorial Art Center, Frontier Museum, Eagle Ridge Golf Club, and more.
- Cut Bluff Overlook - Check out this historic site commemorating Lewis and Clark's campsite, located on the banks of the Missouri River.
- Eagle Ridge Golf Club - Hit the links at this 18-hole public golf course, located just over one mile from our hotel.
- Fort Buford State Historic Site - Explore this historic United States Army Post, located at the intersection of the Missouri and Yellowstone Rivers.
- Fort Union Trading Post National Historic Site - Step back in time to the 19th century when you visit this historic trading post located a short drive from our hotel.
- Frontier Museum - Explore this local museum that features a rural church, two-story home, restored depot, country school, and exhibit.
- James Memorial Art Center - Enjoy an afternoon checking out a new exhibition, or take an art class or workshop at this popular art center.
- Missouri-Yellowstone Confluence Interpretive Center - Learn all about these two mighty rivers during an outing to this educational museum.
- Painted Woods Sporting Complex - Spend a day at Painted Woods Sporting Complex, the largest shooting range in the Bakken area.
- Williston Area Recreation Center - Better known as the ARC, this recreation center features a waterpark, Flowrider surf simulator, batting cages, a mock golf driving range, and much more.
- Cut Bluff Overlook
- Eagle Ridge Golf Club
- Fort Buford State Historic Site
- Fort Union Trading Post National Historic Site
- Frontier Museum
- James Memorial Art Center
- Missouri-Yellowstone Confluence Interpretive Center
- Old Armory
- Painted Woods Sporting Complex
- Sloulin Field International Airport (ISN)
- Williston Area Recreation Center